Saga Shareholder Services
The Saga Shareholder Services Portal allows shareholders to manage their shareholding easily and securely online.
Through the Saga Shareholder Services Portal shareholders may:
- elect to reinvest their dividend to buy additional shares
- view their share balance and get an indicative valuation
- provide bank account details in order to receive cash dividends directly into a bank account (to avoid cheques being issued)
- update communication preferences
- update their address and other personal details
- cast proxy votes online
- access a wide range of shareholder information including the ability to download shareholder forms.
Capita Share Dealing Services offer online and telephone dealing services to buy or sell Saga plc shares. The service is only available to personal shareholders aged 18 and over, resident in the UK, EEA, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
Full details of the above are available on the website – www.sagashareholder.co.uk – registration is by investor code (IVC).